1. What's the first color you see in the morning? White Walls - think art gallery, matte white (but without a lot of cool art :(
4. What color do you never wear? Maroon! (Something inherent about being a UT alum, I suppose...)
5. What color do you wear when you want to feel sexy? Black (hey, it's slimming), or white - as in white shirt, great jeans à la Cameron
7. What color is your lipstick? I wear Chanel Glossimers in Blizzard - a rosy nude gloss - it's a bit pricey, but oh-so-worth it!.
9. What color was your bedroom when you were growing up? White with a rainbow motif.
10. What color are your sheets? Beige paisley.
11. What color was your favorite crayon as a child? Seafoam green.
13. What color was your prom dress? Red (with sequins!) - No photo to torture with - Too bad it was a lot more The Price is Right than Valentino...
15. What is your favorite flower? Pale blue, green or white Hydrangeas.
16. What color makes you happiest? Yellow.
17. What color depresses you? Maroon.
Despite being an otherwise lovely room - this wall color is my idea of design hell.
18. What color calms you? Soft Celadon green.
20. What color would you like to try, but are scared to? None!
However, despite thinking all these hot pink numbers are fabulous, I'd definitely have a lot of convincing to do to pull something similar off!