I've received a few questions and comments about the sources and how-to's. There's no way I could hold out on amazing readers like you, so here ya go!
Using the images as review (numbered clockwise from top left):
- Image 1: Side chairs from Overstock, reupholstered in Spicer Hvy Basket in Celery from LS Fabrics.
- Image 2: Shield-back accent chairs from our local Habitat for Humanity Restore - spray painted in Kryon's Ivy Leaf. Seats recovered in a natural linen from Hobby Lobby.
- Image 3: Settee from Craigslist - Houston.
- Peacock blue velvet throw pillows from Target
- Abstract landscape (as well as butterfly prints) from art.com
- Adjustable Arc Sconces from Pottery Barn
- Side tables from Hobby Lobby - originally black, I repainted them with gold "Rub 'n Buff" paint
- Image 4: Console table from Tuesday Morning, repainted in Sherwin Williams Liberty Blue
- Image 5: Buffet lamps (love that pattern on the shades!) from JCPenney
- Image 6: Strands of chunky turquoise from the Warrenton Antiques Festival (at only $15 a strand, they were a killer deal!) *Coffee table came from same place